Program offerings are designed with experienced facilitators to align specifically with Hope Springs Institute's mission, vision, values, and current strategic plan.
You can participate in two ways:
Workshops are weekend and week-long experiences focused on a particular topic, methodology, or process.
Cohorts are long-term learning communities that gather together several times yearly for 1,3, and 5 year commitments.
Current offerings are below, with new workshops and cohorts added frequently.
Programs at Hope Springs Institute
- Fri, Jan 27Hope Springs Institute
- Multiple DatesSun, Feb 12Zoom: link sent 1 hour before each session
- Fri, Mar 03Hope Springs Institute
- Wed, Mar 15Hope Springs InstituteMar 15, 3:00 PM – Mar 19, 2:00 PMHope Springs Institute, 4988 Mineral Springs Rd, Peebles, OH 45660, USAJoin us for five days of self-exploration using Astrology and Personality Type, two enlightening and complementary frameworks for understanding one’s gifts and challenges and charting a life path that honors the true self.
- Fri, Mar 24Hope Springs Institute
- Fri, May 12Hope Springs InstituteMay 12, 2:00 PM EDT – May 15, 1:00 PM EDTHope Springs Institute, 4988 Mineral Springs Rd, Peebles, OH 45660, USASpend Mother’s Day weekend with women who, for myriad reasons, don't and won't have children of our own. In community and with mutual respect, we'll explore the ways we create lives of meaning, connection, and purpose outside the mainstream of motherhood.
- Fri, Jul 21Hope Springs Institute
- Thu, Aug 10Hope Springs Institute
- Sat, Sep 02Peebles
- Wed, Oct 04Hope Springs InstituteOct 04, 3:00 PM EDT – Oct 08, 11:00 AM EDTHope Springs Institute, 4988 Mineral Springs Rd, Peebles, OH 45660, USAJoin us on a three-year journey of self-discovery, through reflection and in relationship with others, toward personal empowerment. We will learn about ourselves, our conscious and unconscious beliefs, and how those create patterns that get in the way.
- Fri, Nov 10Hope Springs Institute