All Upcoming Events
The events listed below is our full calendar of events. Whether a program designed and hosted by Hope Springs Institute, or a retreat partner, these transformational programs encourage evolution of body, mind, spirit, and deepen your relationship to our sacred land. Join an offering today!
Interested in bringing your own work to Hope Springs? Let us know HERE
- Taking Back Ourselves: Weekend of Recovery for Women and Non-binary Survivors of Sexual Abuse or AssaultFri, Sep 16Hope Springs Institute
- Multiple DatesSun, Sep 25ZOOM (reference ticket pdf for link)
- Fri, Oct 21Hope Springs InstituteOct 21, 11:00 AM EDT – Oct 23, 3:00 PM EDTHope Springs Institute, 4988 Mineral Springs Rd, Peebles, OH 45660, USAWeekend of Recovery (WOR) Retreats provide complementary support for any male – 18 or older – who is a survivor of sexual victimization as a child and/or as an adult. By creating an environment that supports safety needs for male survivors, our program format seeks to acknowledge and honor
- Fri, Nov 11Hope Springs Institute
- Wed, Dec 07Hope Springs InstituteDec 07, 6:00 PM EST – Dec 11, 1:00 PM ESTHope Springs Institute , 4988 Mineral Springs Rd, Peebles, OH 45660, USAThis Circle Immersion invites an international group to dive deeply into circle. It is centering in the basics, yet it is also going beyond learned practice, daring to move into the lived experience of circle.
- Tue, Jan 17Hope Springs Institute