All Upcoming Events
The events listed below is our full calendar of events that are available for enrollment. Whether a program is designed and hosted by Hope Springs Institute or is created by a retreat partner, these transformational offerings encourage evolution of body, mind, spirit, and the Earth.
Interested in bringing your own work to Hope Springs? Apply here.
- Tue, Jan 17Hope Springs Institute
- Fri, Jun 02Hope Springs InstituteJun 02, 5:00 PM – Jun 04, 1:00 PMHope Springs Institute, 4988 Mineral Springs Rd, Peebles, OH 45660, USAAre you longing for change? Searching for purpose? Ready to be part of something bigger? Transitioning to a new-stage of life? The Recharge and Renewal Retreat at Hope Springs is a great way to get started.
- Fri, Jul 21Hope Springs Institute
- Thu, Aug 10Hope Springs Institute
- Fri, Aug 25PeeblesAug 25, 4:00 PM EDT – Sep 01, 1:00 PM EDTPeebles, 4988 Mineral Springs Rd, Peebles, OH 45660, USASomething has been calling you to listen to the pulse in your own chest and how it is synchronized with the pulse of all creation. Embark on a transformative journey in the appalachian mountains with our Tantric Heart - Bhakti Yoga Retreat!
- Sat, Sep 02Peebles
- Fri, Nov 10Hope Springs Institute
- Wed, Mar 06Hope Springs InstituteMar 06, 2024, 3:00 PM EST – Mar 10, 2024, 12:00 PM EDTHope Springs Institute, 4988 Mineral Springs Rd, Peebles, OH 45660, USAJoin us on a three-year journey of self-discovery, through reflection and in relationship with others, toward personal empowerment. We will learn about ourselves, our conscious and unconscious beliefs, and how those create patterns that get in the way.
- Wed, Mar 13Hope Springs InstituteMar 13, 2024, 3:00 PM – Mar 17, 2024, 2:00 PMHope Springs Institute, 4988 Mineral Springs Rd, Peebles, OH 45660, USAJoin us for five days of self-exploration using Astrology and Personality Type, two enlightening and complementary frameworks for charting a life path that honors one’s strengths and for learning how to deal more effectively with life challenges.
Hope Springs Institute is located about 75 miles east of Cincinnati, OH, and we recommend flying into Cincinnati (CVG) if you are interested in receiving transportation support from the airport to our center.
We are also close to many other metropolitan areas. We are a 2-hour drive from Columbus, a 4-hour drive from Cleveland, a 4.5-hour drive from Pittsburgh, a 2.5-hour drive from Charleston, WV, a 2-hour drive from Lexington, KY, and a 6-hour drive from Chicago.