Recharge & Renew: A Yoga Retreat for Non-Yogis
Time & Location
About The Event
The New Year reminds of the importance of taking care of ourselves: reflecting, nurturing, letting go, growing. It’s a natural time to renew and recharge, to reflect and set new goals and intentions.
This retreat is for you if interested in getting away for a weekend, while doing a little yoga and talking with good people about how to make 2019 more awesome for yourself. Maybe you’re dealing with stress or work burnout, and want to create more balance. Perhaps you’re managing a chronic medical condition, and want to find simple ways to add more movement into your daily routine. You might be ready to make a change related to diet and exercise, or you may just want a weekend away to do some yoga, soak in the hot tub, and relax.
This weekend is for you if:
- You want to check yoga out, but you just don’t know where to start.
- You think you’re not bendy or flexible enough for yoga.
- You really don’t like yoga, but think you’d benefit from it.
- You’ve been to a couple yoga classes and don’t want to go back because it was too hard.
- You want a couple of days in community with good people.
We’ll do some movement. And breathing. Two things you do all the time, every day. It’s simple. I promise. We’ll also do some journaling and activities designed to help you figure out how to make 2019 more awesome. Wear comfortable clothing; previous yoga experience not required. Have questions? Email me
Cost includes room, board and supplies, including use of yoga mats and props.
- For Those on a Tight Budget$325$3250$0
- For Those with Abundance$430$4300$0
- I Want to Pay It Forward$570$5700$0