Virtual Yoga for Non-Yogis
Time & Location
About The Event
Register below and the Zoom link will be sent to you
The virtual yoga studio will be open for you to come in and get settled at 9:45am
WE' LL START MOVING AT 10:00 am BUT IF YOU CAN,
COME EARLY TO GET YOURSELF SET UP. We'll end at 11:00 am.
First class is free. Following classes are $15 to drop-in or $49 for the 5 class series.
Every Saturday at 10 am, Zoom link will be sent to you directly to attend.
Elizabeth teaches with a strong focus on safety and proper alignment. We’ll do some movement. And breathing. Two things you do all the time, every day. It’s simple. I promise.
This class is for you if:
- You want to check yoga out, but you just don’t know where to start.
- You have a regular practice that you want to fine tune.
- You think you’re not bendy or flexible enough for yoga.
- You really don’t like yoga, but think you’d benefit from it.
- You’ve been to a couple yoga classes and don’t want to go back because it was too hard.
- You want a to community with good people.
Wear comfortable clothing; previous yoga experience not required.
Praise for Elizabeth’s Virtual Teaching:
- Yoga is really helping me to get centered at a time when it seems like the whole world is upending. I'm grateful to share in this online community.
- You are 1 of 3 instructors I trust, and you are the only one doing this! Thanks for being brave!
- This is actually the first yoga class I've done in a long time where I didn't feel anxious at all!
- I really love and appreciate your detailed imagery and instructions for helping with alignment and what your body should be doing… I really agree with a lot of other people who gave feedback - even though I've gone to yoga classes for years, I'm not sure I ever was taught how to actually do the poses correctly.
About the Facilitator:
My name is Elizabeth Muniot. I found yoga super intimidating for a long time. I took my first yoga class while living in New York City more than 20 years ago, and though I almost hated it, I kept going coming back. I didn’t feel bendy or flexible enough, I didn’t get all the chanting and Sanskrit, and I would have rather been running, but I did feel calmer and more balanced.
After finishing grad school, I went to Costa Rica for my first yoga retreat, where, as cliché as it sounds, something about yoga changed for me. When I got back from Costa Rica, I completed 500 hours of training through YogaWorks. I love teaching yoga to people who are intimidated by it, and I’ve been told by fellow teachers they learn something new in my classes.
I came to Hope Springs in 2013 with the Women’s Leadership Collaborative, and I fell in love with the place. The opportunity to support Hope Springs and teach yoga in a winery came up and I took it! The idea for this workshop was born from conversations about that event, and here we are.
- Your 1st Class is Always Free!$0$00$0
- 5 Class Bundle$49$490$0
- Drop In Class - One Time$15$150$0