Wed, Apr 20|
Hope Springs Institute
Astrology - Typology and the Life Path
The systems of Astrology and Typology offer enlightening frameworks for understanding self and others and making meaning of life’s gifts and challenges. Learn how to apply them, separately and together, to your own life.
Time & Location
Apr 20, 2022, 3:00 PM EDT – Apr 25, 2022, 2:00 PM EDT
Hope Springs Institute, 4988 Mineral Springs Rd, Peebles, OH 45660, USA
About The Event
5 Days/4 Nights: $1500 includes tuition, room, board, and supplies!
The systems of Astrology and Typology offer enlightening frameworks for understanding self and others and making meaning of life’s gifts and challenges.
Astrology looks at how the energetic patterns of the stars and planets that were in the sky when we were born impact our personality and life events. Typology (based on the work of psychologist Carl Jung and accessed through the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator™) looks at personality based on biological differences in how we are wired to interact with the world and how our personality develops over time. In this workshop you are invited to learn how to apply them, separately and together, to your own life.
In this 5-day workshop we offer:
• Detailed birth charts and computer-generated interpretations for each person
• Teaching about astrological signs, houses, planets, and nodes, and their influence in each person’s birth chart
• Detailed Myers-Briggs™ personality type information for each person
• The impact of type dynamics (the interactions between one’s four MBTI preferences) on personality, stress reactions, and accessing the unconscious
• How birth chart and type expression influence each other
• Using astrology and typology to understand others
• Insight into personal gifts and challenges, and self-development
• Using astrology and typology to navigate one’s life path
Our text will be individual charts and types, with a rich trove of background material., music, body, imagery, dreams, the land, and whatever other doors open to us.
ABOUT THE FACILITATORS
Suzanne Rae Stevens: The founder of Hope Springs Institute, Suzanne has also been a teacher, corporate executive and international consultant. She has studied Astrology for 25 years and is passionate about sharing her learning through this workshop and individual consults. Suzanne co-leads Women’s Journeys, one into U.S. Race History and another to Ireland. She also walks with people to their threshold of death.
Patricia Day Williams: A former physician and midwife, Patricia teaches, coaches and consults in human development. She brings deep knowledge of the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator and Jungian psychology plus expertise in Eastern and Western psychology, group dynamics, yoga, music and movement. Many people say that learning from Patricia has had a profound impact on their life. (www.patriciadaywilliams.com)
Suzanne and Patricia have been working together for almost 20 years.