Hope Springs Institute is an Ohio retreat center offering sacred space that inspires growth and learning
- Sun, Jan 24Online Zoom SeriesGrief is at once deeply personal and universally human experience. What might be possible if we release our belief that grief is a problem to overcome… and instead choose to cultivate a respectful, courageous relationship with our own unique landscape of grief? Join us as we explore together.
- Wed, Feb 106-8 pm CST, 7 Sessions, ZoomIn the midst of the chaos, grief and resistance caused by our culture's structural racism, let us join together to make compassionate space to begin healing wounds — both personal and collective. It all starts within. This program is offered by the Women's Leadership Lab.
- Fri, May 21Hope Springs InstituteIn a world filled with more stress, conflict and confusion than ever before, finding empathy and peace, are more important than ever before. The Enneagram provides a proven path to understanding ourselves and each other – a proven foundation for inner and outer peace.
- Thu, Jan 13Hope Springs InstituteThe systems of Astrology and Typology offer enlightening frameworks for understanding self and others and making meaning of life’s gifts and challenges. Learn how to apply them, separately and together, to your own life.
- Thu, Jan 21Zoom Workshop SeriesThe world is experiencing historical times with the Covid-19 global pandemic. As with any major disruption we have the opportunity to make use of this to understand and improve our lives moving forward. Join us as we work to do just that.
Check Out the Latest HSI NEWS