Enter the Quiet Silent Retreat - All Genders
Time & Location
About The Event
In our busy lives, we rarely experience an extended period of quiet… of simply Being. For this weekend retreat, we create a space of Quietness for ourselves in the midst of community. We commit to ourselves and to each other our support, respect and presence. As we let go of speaking, we experience our connections to ourselves, to nature, and to one another in a completely different way.
You are invited to sink deeply into Being, rather than Doing.
- Individual guidance will be available before and throughout the retreat.
- There will be several guided activities throughout the weekend, including music for movement and meditation.
- All activities are completely optional, allowing you to honor your own inner wisdom in each moment.
There will be ample open time to walk the land and the labyrinth, to do movement or art in the spacious studio, to revel in the beauty of the Spirit House. Sit in the warm comfort of a fire in the Farmhouse. Enjoy the nurturing environment of Hope Springs…for contemplation, for rest, and for quiet. As always, there will be delicious, homemade meals. A massage therapist will be available for an additional charge. Tuition includes a double occupancy room.
Mary Manera, MA, is an Ordained Shamanic Priestess, and is experienced in non-profit leadership, hospice work, spiritual care, retreat facilitation, and work with our elders. Currently she is working as a voice actor, and is owner of Manera Studio. Mary has committed herself to retreat work, both as a provider and as a participant.
Bill Bulloch, BBA, BDiv, is an ordained interfaith minister and alternative healer for mid-life transition & combat trauma recovery. Bill has practiced meditation for 35 years, and is a hypnotherapist, Shamanic practitioner and owner of Life Renaissance Coaching.
- Make Non-Refundable Deposit$100$1000$0
- Make Full Payment$355$3550$0
- Make Remaining Balance Payment$255$2550$0